2013 Virtual Symposium Post-show Advertising Still Available
Contact your sales rep today to learn how you can still be affiliated with the 2013 symposium through ongoing, on demand promotions through the end of 2013.
Options include lead generation, newsletter, and podcast sponsorships.
2013 sessions on demand include:
- Advancing Molecular Biology – Cloning/Mutagenesis, Analysis of Gene Regulation
- PCR in 2013 – qPCR, Multiplex PCR, Digital PCR
- Understanding Modern Biochemistry – Protein Isolation, Protein Analysis, Protein Structure
- Modern Cellular Imaging – Light Microscopy Advances, Fluorescent Probes and Proteins, High-content imaging
- The BioTechniques 30th Anniversary Lecture on Gene and Drug Delivery presented by Robert Langer, Sc.D., Massachusetts Institute of Technology
1. Lead generation options include the demographic and contact information for session registrants and attendees.
2. Newsletter options include a series of single-sponsor, session specific newsletters. Includes 7 banner ads matching our weekly and tech newsletter specifications (image or logo plus text).
Virtual Symposium Newsletter themes (reach)
- Advancing Molecular Biology (35,000)
- PCR in 2013 (40,000)
- Understanding Modern Biochemistry (40,000)
- Modern Cellular Imaging (25,000)
3. Podcast options are available for each lecture within the virtual symposium and include a sponsor mention at the start of the podcast, a logo and text ad on the podcast page on the BioTechniques website, and logo and text ad on the newsletter alert promoting the podcast to a minimum of 25,000 recipients.
(Learn more about the 2013 Virtual Symposium speakers and lecture topics available at: biotechniques.com/symposium
The BioTechniques Virtual Symposium
The BioTechniques Virtual Symposium offers multiple branding, product promotion, and lead generation opportunities tied to specific topics or themes. In addition to participation with the show, keynote and session sponsors also receive demographic and contact information for participants.
- exclusive keynote and session sponsorships
- exhibit booths
- post-event newsletters
Our most recent symposium reached more than 3,300 registrants and more than 1,000 show visitors. Roughly 3,000 webcasts were viewed and attendees spent, on average, more than 2 hours and 30 minutes within the show site. These numbers continue to climb as the entire show is still available on demand.
Session details are available at www.biotechniques.com/symposium where you can still register for the event and access the show on demand.
Contact your sales rep today for more information on the BioTechniques Virtual Symposium.