A live interactive, all-day, online symposium held each fall.
The 2013 Virtual Symposium on EXPLORING THE MODERN LAB will be held Wednesday October 2, 2013.
This unique opportunity offers multiple branding, product promotion, and lead generation opportunities.
- exclusive keynote and session sponsorships
- exhibit booths
- Advancing Molecular Biology – Cloning/Mutagenesis, Analysis of Gene Regulation
- PCR in 2013 – qPCR, Multiplex PCR, Digital PCR
- Understanding Modern Biochemistry – Protein Isolation, Protein Analysis, Protein Structure
- Modern Cellular Imaging – Light Microscopy Advances, Fluorescent Probes and Proteins, High-content imaging
- New for the 2013 Virtual Symposium – The BioTechniques 30th Anniversary Lecture presented by Dr. Robert Langer, Sc.D., Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Our first symposium reached more than 3,800 registrants and more than 1,540 show visitors. Roughly 3,700 webcasts were viewed and attendees spent, on average, more than 3 hours and 20 minutes within the show site. This year’s event is already beginning to sell out.
Session details are available at www.biotechniques.com/symposium where you can also pre-register for the event as an attendee.